Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day Sunday

The family's coming over for some Father's Day spaghetti bolognese and it's a beautiful sunny (though super hot!) day. I think we would be grilling if the BBQ grill hadn't desintegrated when we last tried to use it, but it's ok..we like italian. I have finished another tote bag that I'll post pictures of soon. The ones I took this morning didn't come out as well as I had hoped so I'm going to try again this evening. I've been bopping to music all day so I thought since I was in the musical spirit I would leave you with one of my most favorite musicians, Glen Hansard with Marketa Irglova as the band The Swell Season. If you haven't seen the movie "Once" yet, I can't recommend it enough. I saw it last year and for Christmas bought more than one person the DVD. The movie won an Oscar for it's music and here's why...

The Swell Season - When Your Mind's Made Up from Artists Den on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment